Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Gettin crazy soon...

hmmmm.....

CURRENT STATUS: DEPRESSION
my depression level @ d mo has reach up to 95%...why??? cz of a LOT of DEPRESSING things are goin on lately..
(1) ---no reason-

CURRENT STATUS : depression level rises up to 99.2%

(2) SSM report...i tink this yr was i did a terrible job. 1-cz i started my interview late 2-my data analysis is really tough 3- discussion was even worst....so i ended up NOT sleeping for roughly 48 HOURS...but im glad it ws done now. Another thing i had to do is prepare my SSM presentation. Hv no idea wat im goin to talk about...I fyl really2 shitty...I tink im gonna fail if they ask me abt my time management n commitment for ssm..F*CK!

CURRENT STATUS : depression level shoots up to 99.8%

(3) Ive been delayin my SDL n leavin my PBL stuff lately. Im spposed to do it now 4 PBL 2 tomorrow..no mood lah..really tired, exhausted n drained...kn tdo pn pyah, pdhal 48 hrs dah nda tdo. dats wat i called insomnia..n that how i diagnosed myself to have deprssion

CURRENT STATUS : depression level remained constant 99.85%

MY SIGNS OF DEPRESSION : insomnia, feel worthless, unable to concentrate, loss of appetite, lost interest in entertainment, and most importantly...having suicidal thought...



....miss hangin out my frens....



miss my cheerful self....

No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP