Saturday, May 05, 2007

G.A.S.T.R.I.C.


owh....god!!!! its crazeee...nvr had a much worst gastric pain lyk this before..i tink my gastric episode is gettin worst....it started fri morning...this morning...lg gla...aiyo..i prctically cant gt up frm d bed.wat do u do? d first thing i did was txt my honey...then went onlyn 2 search for sum1 to c8 wit cz at least d pain wont be soo much obvious if im bz c8g away..so, i lyk to thx to Jimmy n my dear bestfren, ayun for helpin me go thro' the horrible pain...mm...well..i fyl better now tho'..thnks to  my beloved frens...


u wont believe it..last nyt..blackout rmah my aunt ah..gler..a2, dmana nah ku study n mnahan skit gastric ku n charging my fone...in my car...yeap2..im my dear lil yellow beetle..funny thing is i was locked out..haha..didnt realise the power was on alrdy, n it was at 12am i tink..hehe..


anyway..im fyn now..eatin my muffin at d mo..wyl typin this post...ermmm...wat else to say ah...mmm....ntah...im doomed..muffin pya psl x..hehe..

No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP