Thursday, April 03, 2008

IM SURGICAL TEAM



PATIENT CARE SESSION : Applying proper techniques of using surgical gowns and gloves

Last Saturday, one of the OT (operating theatre) rooms was book especially for us so we could practice and learn how to wear surgical gowns and gloves. 

It was ROCKIN' FUN...but Seriously, its not as easy as it looks like...

Scrubbing

Mr.Lim helping the surgeon

All gear up and ready to operate...Yea~~

This was not my first time going to OT, ive been there several times but this was my first wearing the surgical gown and doing all the practicals of the whole thing.

At the end of the day, I brought back 2 gifts with me : the mask and the gloves..lol!

Geeky me..
Farah

No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP