Wednesday, April 23, 2008

[purple small is mine & red one is jon's]

Last Saturday and Tuesday, we went to the 
Bleeding Unit in RIPAS to brush up with our venepuncture skills to get our competency skill lists signed off. I paired up with my dear jon, offered him my vein to poke.


Sadly, he didn't get any blood last Sat, but he finally managed to get some on tuesday...using the same vein! lol! Gr8 job jon! I have to say i was super duper nervous coz i know tangan c jon ne slalu kjr2, gla! i can even still feel him shaking while holding the veneject.LOL! I did 2 venepuncture on him and it was successful pokes! hahahaha, even kept one of his blood tube with me...kahkahkah..(imagine dracula laugh)-L.A.M.E.
 
[ yang merah tu iatah tu...lol ]


Edah on the other hand, was a bit unlucky i have to say. She poked me twice last Saturday, same arm, different veins, but unfortunately didn't get any of my blood. But hey, at least she left me a souvenir-2 purple bruise hahaha...Lawa! U can't see clearly from the pix but ada la sikit2. Heeee...


[There are 2 bruises, one obvious one is in the centre and the other one is the most upper  side]


Saturday Night : Dinner with Dr.Zul




Awww....group photo. Sigh...It was great to see Dr.Zul again. Its been a long time. He gave us tips and advices and tell us stories about his time in UK. Anyway, i didn't get to upload some pictures from the Sat dinner. Here it is!






~Peace~
Farah

No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP