Saturday, April 26, 2008

Visiting Grandfather

Last Thursday, i went to visit my grandfather with my mum. Initially, i didn't even plan to go out because i wanna finish off my clerkings after 2 days of wasting time sleeping. Anyway, i was glad that i did lawat nini. Because...it was the most heartbreaking thing ever...For the first time ever, i witnessed nini crying. Owh poor thing... Everytime i recalled back those time when i saw him crying, i feel like crying too. I can still remember his faint pleading cry, crying of pain, crying of his fate, crying for his past, crying for desperation to get out of the misery. I just couldn't bear watching him cry. I tried, with my mum as well, to comfort him. I even offered to urut him. I urut his head, his neck and back...i could tell he was happy that someone was actually there to urut him, still caring for him. I guess he was sad if no one visited him, but the thing is ppl DO visit him, perhaps he was lonely, he need continuous presence of someone he's close to-family members basically. I mean it's great that there's at least a maid to help him there, but its different. When me and mum balik, we had to tapuk2  balik, coz takut my nini nangis lagi...Owh nini...i pray for u..i will. I do hope u will get better soon. I know he's going to be discharged soon, and i hope everything will turned out good. I know my nini can't walk anymore, he's bed-ridden now,  i do hope our family will be in this together, helping nini to go through his immobilise and restricted state now. Love u nini mmmwuah!

Loving grand-daughter,
[Hari Raya 07]

No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP