Monday, July 21, 2008

So Far ...

Scholarship stuff so far...


I collected this NEW passport last Sat. It looks so high-tech and cool that I have to put this on the blog. Haha, geeky indeed. But I was disappointed though that the number's changed! And because of this, I need to change everything that I've done so far to settle the scholarship stuffs including re-new financial guarantee and Cert.of Good Conduct and inform the bank. And because of this new passport, I have to wait and delay my VISA application as well. What a bummer.

Owh I should have posted this way way back when I have it (just for fun of course =P). It's my Xray, which was taken for the medical fitness. Owh and its normal too :D

Life so far...


I have a new portable laptop table thingy (I don't know what it's called). But its super cool because now I can geek with my laptop on my bed comfortably! kekeke :P. Geekily wicked~~~


This is a view of Bunut street at 1am.I took this while I was driving (PLEASE DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME) back home from watching movie. I'm soo gonna miss this - the cucul, the street, driving and everything. I was watching back-to-back movie with yoshie yosh - liat Kuntilanak 3 (with bro, Martha and Shaz) and Dark Knight (for the second time-ahaa, I SOOOO LOVE HEATH LEDGER~~~). Anyway, it was really fun la. Actually it was quite funny, early on we didn't plan to watch the movie with the 3 stooges (kekeke), they saw me at Mall hoping that they could "skodeng" or catch me if I am on a date (Aha! Yea right!). LOL. Cute. Anywho, yea, fun fun fun night.

IM Family so far...


Last Sat night, we organised a farewell dinner at Charcoal for Nadzir who is leaving off to Canada this coming Sunday. Everyone of Cohort 1 came except Sonia and Nellie. Some IM staffs attended the dinner as well - Dr.Mas, Dr.Nurol, Dr.Khairul Anuar, Prof.Mohd, Mariah and Kenny (of course). Permaisuri Matun, Ah Thik, Ben and Chia Wei were there too. Anyway, it was a GREAT gathering, we prepared Nadzir a scrapbook souvenir and it was super-duper cool.


So far...

I'm pretty much enjoying my life, my holiday and my remaining days here before the big day :D

No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP