Sunday, July 27, 2008

Digi Scrapping Again




It took me a week to complete this piece. It wasn't originally like this. I accidentally deleted the old one, was planning to show it, but yea, it was really "tasteless". Aha. Then one day... I decided to go e-shopping for free scrap materials and I found this amazing freebies scrap set - and hence the scrap paper. Really love it now. I didn't bother to add other elements because the scrap paper itself is already cute and decorative. So yea, very satisfied with this piece. Phew~


This one didn't take as long as the one above. It's a template, so I only have to edit the pictures - contrasts, level, brightness and all that. I really love this template, I wish I am that creative to make my own, as good as this one. One day I will :P


No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP