Thursday, July 24, 2008

Kreativ Blogger Award


Hey ya all~~~

Guess what!? I've been nominated by my dear primary school childhood bestfriend, Tutty@ByBy with Kreativ Blogger Award!!!


Honestly, I've no idea, no clue-whatsoever nor did I ever heard about this award. But to be nominated as one of the creative blogger is very surprising and amazingly honourable simply because I have only started doing a lot of photoshopping and digital scrapping for about one months. Regardless, I am deeply humble. Wicked~~~

With this nomination, comes the rules:
1) The winner may put the logo on her/his blog
2) Put a link to the person you got the award from
3) Nominate 6 other bloggers
4) Put their links
5) Leave a message for your nominees.

And So...Farah has decided to nominate:

Just so you know, I really don't have any idea what this award requires. However, if it is up to me, I am basing my picks on their "creativity" to make their blogs what I consider "bankable" and "entertaining" in whatever form/way it may be. So, congrats peeps ! 

:D



No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP