Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Lil Reunion with "U" Class Girls


Yeehaw!!!

Last Sat, I coincidently met and reunited with few of my former classmates back from MS. I found the girls @ one of the Arcade at the Mall Gadong. We girls went all the way back, geeking in the same class for 3 years, from Form 1 until Form 3, the "U" Class (as in U from BRUNEI). I was so surprised and excited meeting the girls. That time I met Ditta, Tika, Liyana, Hanani and Mellie. I've bumped into the rest of the girls from time to time but Mellie, wow, its been like 3/4 years now because the last time I saw her was after PU2@Upper 6th Form. It was amazing and exciting meeting the girls again. Though each one of us look different in one way or another, but they are still the girls I knew back then. What a great reunion indeed...





Looking forward to our lil' hangout session on Wednesday. 
Yippee!



No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP