Monday, August 25, 2008

Done


Haha, alright. I think this is the layout I want. No matter how many times I change it, it will still be that vintage looking. I guess that's how I like it to be. Plus, making my cuzzie Khal goes all hungry and craving for ice cream kacang merah+strawberry+coffee everytime she goes to my blog is definitely FUN. Heeeee.

Ok so what have i been up to...

Yesterday, i send off Jonathan, Sarah, Chun and Hsien at the airport. The Georgians...as Jon called it. I am so gonna miss them all. I didn't cry until i hugged Sarah because I've grown closer to her through out the years because we were SSM partner in the year 1 and we got the same SSM supervisor in the second year. Anyway, I'm close with all of them regardless. Jon because he's constant teasing and our "playful but harmless" jokes and flirts. Chun because we love to share our ideas on life, love and future. Hsien because he was always my "son" whenever we have play role..haha. Awww..gonna miss them all, but i guess it won't be long until i see them again in London, i hope, even though it is just for a while.



I went to Zaty's Doa Selamat before sending the Georgians off. Turned out I was the only one there, i mean IM friends. Thought the girls would be there too. I discover then that Nad had her own Doa Selamat as well, Nina has pre-Ramadhan tahlil and Syukri has family tahlil for his granddad. Edah had her Doa Selamat as well in KB so yea, it's a bummer not having her around. Even so, it's nice of Zaty to invite me, because I understand that the function was attended by close family saja. Thanks Z8y.

A day before that, Saturday, me and Sarah went to pay our 1st yr SSM patient a visit. It has been a long time since we last visited her, i think it was 2006 raya. "Our" baby, the child who we followed through the nine months of his life in womb has grown so cute and adorable. I feel so proud seeing the boy, as if he's just my own child. Heee, jadi emotional jua krg ne eyh. Anyway, it was great to see the family again. Too bad we didn't get to spend much longer time - I have to fetch mom at her school by 12:30. It's really a bummer not having your own car.

I guess dat's all. Wow, it takes me hours to do this post. Manakan, ia jua chatting, ia jua surfing, ia jua checking mails..lol. Ayt, till then.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here those on!

Anonymous said...

I am sorry, it not absolutely approaches me. Who else, what can prompt?

Anonymous said...

I consider, that you are mistaken. Write to me in PM, we will talk.

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP