Thursday, August 21, 2008

Goodbye Key...



Last week, I went to IM to try out my robe. Manage to meet some of my friends who were also there to get theirs. Whenever I go the IM building, I feel sad, knowing that I will be leaving the institute for good. 3 years studying and practically living there has given me a lot of nice wonderful memories. Anyway, there's a lot of reminiscing lately, so bear with me haha. Anywho, while we're there, sis Mariah told us to return our IM keys. Waah, I have totally forgotten about it. 3 years back each of us were given a "contract key" to IM so we can access the building anytime we want. I can't remember the details of the contract but what I know is that if you lose it, you have to pay $50 for it. I know it's just a key but somehow I know I'm gonna be missing that golden key which has always been dangling in my key chains...it's golden wah, it's an irresistable colour to see. 

Anyway, yeap, bye bye to "golden key"~~~



No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP