Friday, August 08, 2008

Layout Designing


Sorry all, if u notice that my layout has been changing several times. I couldn't make up my mind. For days I have been searching for new scrapping kits and trying out several layouts...it's so frustrating. U might be wondering why I change the previous one, though I love it, I wasn't really "feeling it". My emotion is overclouding my judgement right now...so bear with me.

Anyway, I was so frustrated searching for the next layout so I figured why not make my own. Okay, this is my first attempt, thinking of putting vintage theme into it. I love the old rusty colour...it kinda reminds me of the wall background of an old hotel. Heee. Anyway, looking forward to making new layout, my own one soon. This one, perhaps, I'm gonna use for a week maybe, until I made a good one. Yes, the one which will give me the "feel". Haaa. Whatever that means.

Ayts...Till next time.


No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP