Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Special Edition


2nd September 2008

I'm blessed that my birthday falls on the very 1st day of Ramadhan. What a great fantastic day to start fasting and to celebrate my 23rd birthday. I am truly blessed. Syukur Alhamdullilah.

Before I begin, I'd just like to say Selamat Menunaikan Ibadah Puasa to all of my Muslims families and friends. Semoga amalan ibadah puasa kita diberkati oleh Allah. Have a smashing wonderful effective Ramadhan~

Alright, since I'm the birthday girl, i've decided to post something "extra special" this entire week just to treat and pamper myself good :D

BIRTHDAY GIFTS!!!!

My very 1st Bday gifts from Shaz and Abang
The purple bear is actually a congratulatory gift from Ka-Watie, Aiman and Fauzan.

This is my birthday scrap made by my cuzzie Khal.
Lovely~~~
Thanks babe :D

I would also like to thank everyone for all the birthday greetings and for making my 23rd birthday a memorable one.

SUPER DUPER MILLION THANKS!!!



1 comment:

pwincez 8ah said...

it's my party and il cry if i want to~
hahahahahahahhahaha...that's a pretty sad old song for a birthday party.tsk tsk.sokay lah. kira tears of joy kekeke.

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP