Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Dark


Back with a new template, i'm so jealous looking at khal's and nina's blog that i wanted a new blog layout. I'm back to my dark theme again...so tired of matching colours here and there, baik tah semua dark. LOL. Anyway, this is not over yet, more to come. Still learning, so Khal babe, can u please ajar me how to make the divider again? Thanks :P and also the signature at the end of every post? Super thanks :P

Okay, so what's happening today : 
  • I have lecture this afternoon, or what the faculty called "The Afternoon Integration". Just checked the programme, sounds alright plang, not like previous lectures. I'll update later.
  • I wanna go shop for stuff (minute stuffs) for Halloween. I already figured out my costume, won't be mentioning it here pasalnya ada orang atu kan, dari BruScot terjumpa my blog. So, if u're reading this, u'll know on 31st :P
  • I wanna reorganise my photos. Too many, i need to transfer them all to one folder into my ext drive. I don't know why i bother to tell u this but yea, mun udah ku kan menaip, mls ku g stop. My Ibook is getting slow, need to make them fast so I can photoshop and scrapbook easily :D
  • A mental reminder: I need to check on ryanair.com to book and buy my ticket to Spain this Dec, I should have done this a week ago, apparently there are a lot of promotion and tickets are cheaper now. Later I will. Owh and with that, need to inform Jon because he's the mastermind.
  • I want to show off my new MSN skin on my acer. Later i post the pic.
  • I have posted more pictures on facebook. Check below for the links.
  • I want to watch my prison break. I have finished downloading the new episodes but never got the chance to watch because everytime at night, Ill end up facebooking / playing Rockband. So, tonight is a must.
To view the album, click on the links:
  1. Tuesday, the Long Cold Day
  2. Jamming Session @ Queen Margaret Drive
Alright, I think I should be going now. I don't like rushing, make me more asthmatic. Tata, will be back.


No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP