Monday, October 20, 2008


So.... I haven't been posting up on my blog. But i think..yes, i think, my photoshopping mood is back. Im working on something new for this blog..lol. Buring dah ku meliat LOL. I have so many things to talk about, but sooo tired to post it up. I rather put the pics up..hehe.

Ok ok .. so wat have i been up to lately? In points form saja pakah...indaku ngalih2 type byk. Kekekeke :P

  • Attended another open house held by the girls from Strathclyde. Fun fun fun. Nanti ku upload pics pasal our  camera died on us that day and I'm still waiting for people to tag me on Fb.
  • Went out for lunch @ Tawa with Syuk, Nizam and Edah but unfortunately no buffet. Bummer, so apa boleh buat, ala carte saja. Menahan air liur kami meliat price ala carte nya LOL. Sharing tah kami...
  • Mommy's PC baik udah!!! Yeaa~ finally got to chat with her, haven't got the chance to webcam with her yet tho' but yea, at least can talk to her. Miss u mom~
  • Been busy facebooking. Hahahaha.

  • Believe it or not, I am still in my induction week, so I am still "holidaying"...:P
  • Geeking...on rajin days :D

Begitulah kisah sang gadis di Glasgow ini...Sekian, terima kasih. Wassalam :D

No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP