Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Best Weekend Ever!!! (in Glasgow)


FRIDAY



I'm sooo happy! I had my best weekend so far ever since I was here. Friday was superb because it was my first time putting on costumes and going to Halloween Party. A lot of the pictures are being uploaded on FB but since they're all not my albums, I won't be able to share them with u all. But, I managed to get Edah's album..So here are the links:


SATURDAY


I pretty much wasted the whole morning and half of my Saturday afternoon LOL. Went back home from Bra and OG's crib at about 7am. Was so exhausted and had one of my most severe gastric pain ever, that I went straight to bed with my makeup and fake eyelashes still on LOL. Too bad I lost one of it, 4 pounds down the drain. Woke up at about 3pm, made myself lunch. I thought I would have wasted my Saturday stuck in the flat but was so glad and happy to find out that my M'sian friend, Lili invited us to celebrate her bday. And wait, even much better, guess where she's inviting us! Sushi place!!!! 

Ya Ba Da Ba Da Dooooooooo!!!

Sunday

What happen on Sunday was a great Weekend finale! I finally went to watch a movie at the CineWorld!!! Lucky movie of the weekend: Quantum of Solace 007!


Cheerios!!!


No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP