Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Updates


Sorry guys...Inda ku terupdate lagi blog ku ani since almost everyone's is on facebook. LOL. I kinda miss my blog, but whenever I enter, its kinda depressing, maybe I should tukar the layout again. It's currently dark and dull and such a bore :S

Birthdays

Happy Birthdays to my flatmates, Syukri and my best greatest girlfriend , Edah. Kalau dulu, digiscrapping lagi. LOL. Anyway, it was great fun to plan birthday suprises for both of them. Pictures? - Just go to Facebook la. LOL.

Anywho...I'm watching football tonight. Huhuhuhu. Exciting. For the first time ever in UK. Its a match between Scotland and Argentina @ Celtic Stadium. Hate me much bros? LOL

Ayt, gonna go take a short nap...OR procrastinate for a while LOL.

Cheers


No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP