Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Business baru :P


There are lotsa things that I, or rather we, wanna make / bake / do after going through so many "craving" moments. I guess everyone who are living overseas would experience the same notion. Anyway, yesterday, we made...
  • SweetCorn!!! - in our very own style lol. Actually, thats a lie, banarnya taisliur kan those sweetcorn yang bejual di Nelson. Kekeke. Easily done, just buy sweetcorn in a package, steamed them, and then mixed with the sweetcorn with butter, salt, pepper (depends on your preference, I like black pepper :D)

  • Chocolate Pancake / Chocolate Malaya (without peanuts unfortunately :( if only) - this one Al yang buat, since he's a choc-fanatic. Taste nice, but would be much more nice if ada peanuts just like kuih Malaya atu...*droolz* 

Banarnya there are more, still pending...like

  • Nasi Katok - haven't got around with it yet
  • My famous baked macaroni bolognese with cheese - tho' the stuffs are already in fridge
  • My Oreo Cream Dessert - haven't found the heavy whipped cream to replace the nestle cream
  • Popia / Spring Rolls - coz I haven't found mixed vegetable yet
  • Roti John - because we haven't bought the minced beef yet
  • Rojak - because no ingredient available here



No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP