Friday, January 09, 2009

Friday I begin...


Holiday's over officially today and I'll be starting my new semester. I have lectures to attend at 9am and PBL at the hospital at 1:30pm. Funny isn't it, I don't know why they decided to have us start today when we could be starting on 12th. Today we start, then the following days are weekend and then Monday, no class. Why why why??? I don't mind starting, but its the travelling part to the hospital is what bugging me. It's bloody exhausting.

Ok, i'll stop whining. It's a new year and I'll learn to start my day with a huge smile plastered on my face, no matter what.

Oh yea!!! Ok, there's one reason why I'm writing up this post, the IRN BRU CARNIVAL!!!




FYI - IRN BRU is a brand name of a drink. Apparently its really famous here, like COKE and PEPSI famous. In fact, I think it's much more famous than those two. Anyway, the carnival has been going on since December actually, but we - as in the Glasgow Bruneians - decided to go this Saturday, which is tomorrow! I'm looking forward on this one, because...............there're gonna be RIDES!!!!!!! Wippeeee~~~~


No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP