Friday, January 30, 2009

My Geeking World

Thanks to Khai for this candid photo, without it no one would actually believe I was geeking LOL

I've been going to the library for the past 2 days...So you'd know, I have NEVER gone to the library to study, not even the Study Landscape (SL) at the faculty. And this would be the first, an achievement I have to say. I'm not really a library type of person, I mean I love reading books and all (fictions I mean) but just not in the library. It's just doesn't work much for me. I would end up sleeping most of the time anyway. Anywho, this whole thing actually started because I was having trouble to start off with my LCP report (Longitudinal Care Project) which basically involves writing up a case history of a patient who I have been following for about 6 months. More or less like the 1st year SSM (Special Study Module) that I did back in Brunei.

But this time I did. I'd have to say I'm amazed to even get my PBL stuff done last night, continuous for 2 hours. See, if I'm at home, Ill be distracted with a lot of things like MSN, Facebook, Blogs, YouTube, teh tarik and a whole lot of other stuffs that you could possibly think of hehehe. Actually, I think its because the company that strengthen my will to study hahaha, if I'm alone i'll be fast asleep. Thanks to Khai and Jimster for dragging me to the Geeking Dungeon LOL.
jimster's studying cove

Nevertheless, don't get mislead by all this talk...Ever heard of the phrase "Work hard, Play hard too"? Guess what we 2 did last night after geeking -- watching a Malay horror movie in the library hahaha.


-----Post-Geek & Movie Snapshot-----


p/s: No, we didn't go hunt for ghost at the library LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love farah2o9.blogspot.com! Here I always find a lot of helpful information for myself. Thanks you for your work.
Webmaster of http://loveepicentre.com and http://movieszone.eu
Best regards

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP