Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Partyyy all weekend~~~


Had one of the greatest weekend ever...one of those weekend where you just don't wanna end, and you wish it will stay and never over. Loved it loved it loved it.

Thursday 

After clinic, I went to starbucks to hangout with Kikie and Khai, watched movie Sex Drive, which was super duper hilarious btw (Khal, you better watch this one, u'll love it :P) and then eventually went to Kikie and Mimi's crib to chill. Super siukness, too bad that I had early classes esuknya, if not chillaxing sampai pagi buta tah ku tu.
My ever-so-patient bodyguards LOL

Friday

After hospital, went to chill at Kikie and Mimi's crib again(maybe at this point onwards, I shall called it KiMi's crib LOL). It was fun really because not only did we chill, I got the pleasure to eat Kikie's and Khai's cooking - Sausages Masak Merah and Black Pepper Chicken - super duper nyaman. See, I think guys cooking is really the ultimate nyaman-ness pasal dorang jarang masak and if they do, nyaman banar tah tu. We watched P.Ramlee Bujang Lapok, made fogs in the living room and eventually towards the end of the night, some more peeps came over to help organise and prepare for the LAN (gaming) party the next day. That was fun. And it was even more memorably fun because it was snowing on the way back home :D

Saturday - The LAN Party. 

Gamers Gadgets

Lemme break this down so you folks can read in a FUN way... :P
  • Woke up late actually, thankful to Kikie for calling me at that time. 
  • My flatmates didn't go pasal dorang ke Aberdeen with Nizam, Al and Nizam's friend. 
  • Anywho, I arrived with an empty tummy, so decided to go for brunch at Mr.T with Kikie. That was first time for me, ampir panya. Just to let you know, Mr.T is like a fast food restaurant macam KFC ish, yeap, chicken was fullfilling, baik ja inda salty. 
  • The party was a  slow start for me pasal it turned out Rockband si Syuk inda dapat main because of technical difficulty. Memaloi tah awal2 atu, listening to the peeps playing their drums and guitars until kena tagur bising oleh orang dibawah flat LOL. 
  • Party itself wasn't that quiet anyway, pasal the gamers were forming choirs of shouts, screams, laughs, shrieks and other forms of sound you can think of. Sebelah kiri orang main PC Games, sebelah kanan orang main PS3, while tengah2 (macam myself) sitting around chillaxing, makan2, ambil gambar and other stuffs to fill the time.
  • After a while, we then decided to go to one of our fren's house to get their Guitar Heroes World Tour (macam Rockband-ish but better). I made the trip, together with 5 other guys - that was fun sal becali saja. 
  • It was even more funny when we realised that rupanya ada barang ketinggalan, so Guitar Heroes delayed. But it was worth the wait. 
  • While some were making fogs in Kikie's room, others were playing Pictionaries (which i missed pasal I was hunting for the Guitar Heroes, macam siuk plang kekeke).

Pictionaries
  • I was quite high towards the end of the night LOL. Did some singing, heroing the Guitar Heroes (apakan..LOL).
  • Afterparty, the crews chillaxing, foggin', drinking teh tarik and watching IP Man - a Chinese movie about Bruce Lee's mentor (KHAL babe, this is a MUST WATCH MOVIE for YOU). 
  • Went back home at 5:30 :D
Sunday

Was eventful pasal....

  • I went for an "adventurous" hunt with Khai for Subway Halal @ Pollokshields East (I've learnt that now) and stuffed ourselves with 3 Long Foots of Meatball Marinara (nyaman~~~~), Beef Cheese, Spicy Italian and Subway Melt. 
  • Found a shop, a beauty salon which was named after ME!
  • First time ever to visit Limin and Sur's crib, enjoying our Subway while watching Smallville yang udah lama ku ketinggalan.
  • I bought myself the Accessories bag that I've always wanted even before Xmas. Panya kena tapuk time Sales ah...
  • Watched Underworld 3 with my 2 bodyguards, Limin, Sur and Rizah, and also my flatmates plus Nizam, Al and Nizam's fren. LOL talk about awkwardness....
  • Went to KiMi's crib to play Guitar Heroes with the Dalcross Pass peeps, continue with my guitar lessons, sambung makan wats left of our Subway and chillaxing ;P

NOW...That's what I called a GOOD FANTASTIC WEEKEND...

:D

P/S: More pictures to come...


No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP