Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Tale of Nasi Katok


So yesterday, I decided to cook myself nasi katok, my own special Nasi Katok LOL. Thank god there's chickens still, just enough to feed me. Had the kitchen by myself so it makes things easier for me. 

When I say special, it's because I modified the menu just a bit. Instead of frying the chicken, I made Sweet and Sour Chicken instead (taisliur ku banarnya and plus, couldn't find the Adabi frying powder for chicken). Even made myself an omelette, a pathetic one I'd have to say because I still have yet to learn how to flip the whole egg without ruining its shape. Ngok! Cana kan jadi lawa mun frying pan nya lagi NOT the non-sticking type and the Turners lagi pathetic LOL. So yea, heck nevermind, asal ada and dapat dimakan, jaditah LOL. 

MY Ingredients, just in case you haven't noticed:
  • Fried Omelette
  • Sweet and Sour chicken (Ideally, Fried Chicken)
  • Fried Anchovies
  • Sambal, the paste
Still couldn't make it spicier or hotter despite my attempt of using the green chillies. Next time gonna try blend the Chillies and add them into the paste.

So, while I was eating my breakfast/lunch/dinner meal, a fellow hungry friend of mine was asking what meal I'm having. I told him about the nasi katok and realising he was craving for it, kasian ku, I've decided to give him what's left of my dishes. Baik ja tinggal satu ayam ah, damit lagi tu LOL but thankfully, the paste, anchovies and omelette were still there. So, creatively, i decided to pack him one - The Nasi Katok - in a container kekeke. Special lagi tu LOL. He decided then to come over and get it himself and yes, he did katok LOL.


Evilish of me...and of my fren, we promo the Nasi Katok eventhough there's no more of it. It works tho', my friend ate the whole thing LIVE on MSN, videocalling and webcaming in front of our other friends. HAHAHA. Atu jahat. Seriously, if there's more chicken in the fridge, I would have make some more, kasian ku meliat. Insyaallah, next time there'll be more :D


No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP