Friday, February 13, 2009

Pastaaaa

I made my own favourite pasta dish today, for the first time ever in Glasgow - My baked macaroni bolognese with cheese. It's been a long postponed project of mine and it feels good to make bake and eat them again...The last time I made them was the day before i left Brunei. Lepas 5 bulan, baru tah terbuat lagi disini.


Btw - there's no special occasion why I decided to make the pasta. Its one of those impulsive moments you know lol apakan, talking crap here. Anwayyyy, so i made a set for dorang edah, syuk, al and nizam as my flatmates went to stayover at nizam's.


As in for me, I went with my bodyguards to jimster's crib to hawk the rest of the other sets of pasta which i made for my awesome bodyguards. Darn, I wish I took some pictures last nite..owh well.

Owh owh owh....I have the pleasure to eat one of the most delicious mashed potato everrr, which was made by gf of my fren...nyaaaaaman.....Khal, ko pernah buat mashed potato? if u do, cari kan recipe nya ah.. I have an idea plang, but not really positively sure. That will be my next project / task, after the roti john and dessert project :P

No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP