Monday, February 02, 2009

A series of unfortunate events...

So, it's been 2 days now and my ibook is still not rebooting to its system. I feel like I'm losing hope. Thank god I remember to backup all those old photos. New ones - no hope :'(. Was thinking of sending it to the shop but for mac, I know for a fact that if they can't fix it, they'd probably ask you to buy a new one 'coz they have this policy thingy to not dismantle any mac stuff - watever. Sedih ku eyh. I bought this laptop from nanah...too bad it only last for 4 years :'(

I've been going to the library still. Doing my report which never seems to finish. Tsk Tsk Tsk. I almost lost my ID card, and it blew me away to the point that I feel suicidal. But eventually, I discover that I left it at the library itself, thank god!!! Syukur alhamdullillah.

So, when i was mental-ing about the "lost ID" and the "comatosed" ibook, the internet at home is not working again. Couldn't get any better ey? I was damn hungry but didn't bother to waste anymore time, i was pissed off and i feel like i'm the biggest loner in the world with a series of unfortunate mishaps happening to her. I'm being melodramatic here, i know, mind you, I'm just blogging :P So gimme a break.

I started to feel better eventually. Managed to finish my work, one of my report, finally. Found my ID card (almost feel like hugging that pleasant nice security library man :P). Managed to feed myself. Have the dudes around so at least I don't feel like a loner. Managed to smile, joke and laugh - yes, i discover that I'm still functioning well.

Owh yea, did I tell you guys that I am basically alone today, alone as in I'm alone at home. My mama (edah) and dada (syuk) stayed over at Nizam's for 2 days now because of the crappy internet. It's a nice change...now I know how it feels like to live alone :) ... nice. Just one of those times when you feel nice having your own quality time (an irony since tadi aku feel macam loner lol). See, i think i won't have any problem whatsover living alone, I'm a big girl. Anyway, 2 days ago, neither 3 of us were at home. They were at nizam's - me after library went to kiMi's to continue doing some work and in the end I decided to sleep there (on the sofa btw). Might as well since it's Sunday. I'm grateful.

No pictures posted here...pasal my acer ani nada bluetooth :'(

Sedih ku masih...Condolences to me :'(

No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP