Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A week gone...


CNY Highlights

Poker Tournament

Battle of the Rock Bands

Had Chinese New Year Celebration last Sat, a happening event I'd say. Upon the many request, I made the nasi lemak (no one notice that there's actually no santan/lemak watsoever in the rice) and technically, its nasi katok un-wrapped lol. It's all bout the health baby..banarnya terlupa simpan santan but since no one notice, I guess tat went fine :P Was a bit 50-50 about the sambal pusu though', was freaking out a bit coz somehow i feel the taste didn't go as I want it to be, but since everyone likes it, tats ok then.

a proud chef ;)

THE lunch

Almost lost my voice because I've been featuring in almost all the bands as the singer - I'm talking about the battle of the rock band thing. A slow start since most of the members were playing poker, ada tia yang masak, ada tia yg M.I.A, mcm2 la, but it all end up pretty well. I think everyone enjoyed it as much as I do walaupun i feel like hassling almost everyone when its their turn lol.

My first band actually, which came 2nd but got disqualified sal si syuk balik awal lol

happening crowd cheering the battle of rockbands


Owh there's one more thing I have to blog about - love the choc fundae.....amazing. Just couldn't get enuf of it. Khal babe - bek tah ko bali ne, maybe i should get one too. *droolssssssss


Owh owh ada lagi...kami menang! Our band name might be cheesy but hey, at least we won :P

The Cube

Acknowledgement:
Photos courtesy of Suria, Kevin and 8ah

No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP