Friday, March 13, 2009

Boredom...

I'm pretty much a lazy bum this week. Sooo unproductive! The only few things that I could remember doing were: finishing up my Schizophrenia case, chatting endlessly with my brother and mum and helping Azmi re-deco his room. Awu mie, antara semua bilik2 dGlasgow, ko punya tah yang paling lawa.

Did I tell you what happen to my laptop again? Turns out before the reformatting phase, my microsoft xp edition that Al installed for me is not compatible / validated with my laptop - coz' apparently mine was xp home edition all this while. Sooooo, i have to reformat lagi balik. Sighh...

Owh we're having Maulud Nabi Celebration later on @ Mimie and Kikie's place. Looking forward to that, mostly because I love having BruScot functions. It's the only time we get to see all of them, if not most of them. Which reminds me...I have to iron my clothes and tudong..

Later...

No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP