Sunday, March 01, 2009

Guitar Clinic


Guitar - my new fav past-time. My weekend is now filled with the music of ochestrating guitars - been learning to play I think since last month. I have 3 awesome guitar gurus - Mimie, Jimster and Kikie. So every Fri we would have this so-called "Guitar Clinic" (Azmi, 2009) conducted by Mr.Azmi and assisted by Mr.Jim and Mr.Kikie. Owh, Khai @ Mas's learning too :D

Khai showing off his new skill ;P

Sir Azmi lecturing his student..kekeke



I think most of my weekends are now fully booked and occupied with these bunch of awesome dudes - the same awesome bodyguards of mine btw. (mind the repetitive and endless "awesome" in this post - its a requirement LOL).



When his students are busy practicing guitar, Sir Azmi is practicing his violin.. awesome ey~

No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP