Saturday, March 21, 2009

I'm an Emperor!!!

Guess what I found!!??

I got myself a province in Afghanistan!

Okay so what if the location is not ideal, at least I have a province (yes! a province) named after me! How awesome is that?? And even better, there's a river running through the city called The Farah River! 

More info on this:

  • it's one of the 34 provinces in Afghanistan, located west of the country
  • it has a city named Farah ;)
  • population of 338,000 ( I got a population!)
  • populated by Parsiwan/Farsiwan/Persian majority
  • it has 11 districts
  • the city of Farah is a historical site as it has a citadel built by the famous Alexander The Great
  • the culture is Partiarchal (concept used to refer to the expectation that men take primary responsibility for the welfare of the community as a whole) where tribal leaders are highly respected.

Note: All my info are obtained from wikipedia (Farah Province) and (Farah City)

awesome isn't it??


No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP