Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Hiatus?


Anaemia.


That's the first thing i thought of when typing this post. Only because I am halfway reading about it..kekeke. I am simply out of words to blog about. And why am I blogging again? *scratches head*


Random note : pancake edah buatkan while i'm busy doing works (thanks E!)



I am actually trying to dare myself, or rather make a bet to myself, that I will not go to facebook or msn for at least 4..no wait, 3 days? Yeap 3 days. Which is kinda silly really pasal here I am..blogging..which is like an equivalent of fbing / msning, (-_-')..but at leastkan there won't be any social contact watsoever right?

Goodluck to me. Haha.



Another random note: I figured why not take a pic of the notes that I have to look into for the remaining 2 weeks. Just because so i'll know how much works I have to do.


A silly timetable pasal only the first 5 days are important, and the rest are empty. Sometimes, I wonder why I even bother to make these things..:S


the spot i've learned to love :)

p/s: Owh with the dare, I will get to watch something i like. For instance, I get to see my charming gorgeous man, Dean Winchester ;)



No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP