Friday, May 21, 2010

The tough part is over.
Now, I have to wait for 3 excruciating weeks to find out if I am ever going to continue with this course. Before, I would have jumped for joy for the taste of freedom...but now, I don't think I can even bother to think about celebrating. My future and dreams to ever become a doctor is on the line, so what do I have to celebrate for?

Truthfully, I am scared. Like really really scared. My confidence level has dropped. I used to believe that I can pull through just about anything whatever the obstacles are that I have to face.

Whatever it is i am feeling right now, I still have faith, tawakkal kepada Allah. I've worked, berusaha as much as I could and the rest I placed my faith to you dear God, Allah.




blogsignature

No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP