Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Formative Assessment tomorrow....



As usual, if something major and important lyk this happens, wat i do best is procastinate..lol! Had my 1 week mid-semester break last week, wasted every single day going out, watching movies/cinemas, shopping, shisha-ing, lepak-ing n doin crazy stuffs instead of studying. Less than 24hr frm now is the assessment n wat did i manage to learn? NONE! Other than learning the lineage precursors of blood cells and haematopoesis..Somehow, i didnt seem to bother much bout this test, no scary feelings that i should be having just to motivate myself to study..nothing at all. Now, that thought is actually scary to me. But...not too scary enough to make me stop being such a lazy bum..lol!

Ive just checked my mail, the format of the test:
1 minicase, 1 SAQ (H.Science) and 2 SAQ (PPD) and 1 EMQ..its gonna be 2 hour 15 min...
Now..there are 6 cases to learn, wat are the chances that its just gonna be 2 cases? Another reasons for me to procastinate some more..(sigh)
Aiyo, need to motivate myself la..Hmm, ok lets think 5 reasons y i need to study:
1) I'm a medical student, a future doctor..so WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING?
2) I NEED TO PASS this test coz the partner medical school myt want to see how the students are performing academically. Now, if i dun do well, im not gonna look good to d Glasgow uni, am i? SO STUDY!
3) Use this as an opportunity to PROVE to the JERK how STUPID HE IS and show what he's missing! HAH!
4) I NEED to make my family proud and show the whole world that i CAN DO THIS!
5) I need to re-organise my life, go back to my usual self and life when EDUCATION is what MATTER most in my life.

NOW, I AM MOTIVATED! =D (honestly..)


No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP