Thursday, March 13, 2008

Post-Assessment

Morning~

Had my formative yesterday afternoon. Hmm..yea, it was alright. I actually skipped RIPAS placement that morning, spposedly to study. But in the end, i only ended up reading only one case on Leukaemia. I manage to "glance" through my Parasitic Infection notes, but yea, that was basically it. But, guess what came out in the Mini Case...LEUKAEMIA! LOL! Owh well, i guess i'm lucky this time, but seriously, i NEED to study man..*phew~* glad that was all over.

Post-Assessment
Went out to Swensen's to celebrate Nellie's Bday for the 2nd time, my wallet is a actually kinda dry at the moment but since she said she's gonna treat us ice-cream, yea, what the heck. I was actually starving, didn't eat anything for breakfast and lunch other than the peanut-choc sandwiches my mum made for me, and to be honest, i was REALLY HUNGRY and DYING to other a meal, but yea...what to do, just tahan la. Then this crazy jon suggested goin to Sushi at Escapade after Swensen's to me..He kinda offered to share the meal, it was very tempting..finally, guess wat i did? I went to withdraw some money (i SERIOUSLY SHOULD STOP THIS) and ended up having sushi with the guy. It was worth it, had amazing dinner. Edah was there too.
Anyway..after that, i went to hangout w my big bro and his gf, Syaz at Sugar and Spice. I was supposed to study for PBL tutorial the next day, but i feel the need to celebrate and go out after the test (even tho i didnt really work hard for it..ehee). At least i smpat shisha jap..lol.

Owh well, i guess the only highlight of the day was the test and also the dinner. That was it. nothing interesting actually. 

Shit, its 5 minutes to 7am. I'm gonna be stucked in traffic. Ayt, gtg.

Farah

No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP