Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hari Bencana Alam Serumah


There's a lot of things going on at home today. And so i decided to declare today, 17th July 08, Natural Disaster Day @ Home. Before i begin, there is one thing you should know abt my house - its quite old and located next to the jungle...as in "next close hampir dekat" to the jungle.

Scene 1

This early morning around 2-3am, I saw something crawling in my room. And I thought to myself...Oookay, I got a lil' tiny company =[ erks! After some screening here and there and equipping the room with some weapons, I decided to rest peacefully.

Morning. 6:50 am. I woke up, startled as i felt something moving and flashingly-creeping on top of my head. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! F$#K!!!!! EEEEEWWW! I jumped immediately standing on my bed and I saw the lil' fren passing by my bookshelf. Damn. I went downstairs immediately, bringing my survival kits - my pillow, laptop, handbag and few clothes. Next destination - parents' bedroom.

Scene 2

I wasn't able to go back to sleep. Instead I spend the whole morning re-designing my blog. At 10am, I decided to have my shower. When I stood up, I saw the floor was flooded with water. Shit. The water from upstairs' bathroom is leaking again. And to make things worst, the water has been flooding up to the bed area --> meaning its a bad sign (it has never gone this far). So i went to check upstairs, i was right, the pipe was leaking (there has been a bit of toilet damage last Tues which I am lazy to mention here). Basically, parents' bedroom is flooded. So i spend abt 1 hr to clean up the mess.

Scene 3

Mom's back. Panic sets in. Plumbers called in to fix the toilet. When mom was busy attending the plumbers, I was downstairs, hanging the washed clothes. When i went into the kitchen, I realised that mom left the window open. And there he/she was, a "dear friend" of ours (Auntie u got ur monkey story now), on his brown hands, I saw him/her grabbing a packet of crackers. I immediately shoo-ed him away with a broom on my right hand. You can laugh all you want, but I tell you, our friend here is not scared of US human. I was glad that "friend" went away but I was a bit pissed off that he/she left a mess on the kitchen table. Ewww. So there I was cleaning the mess. Sigh.

What a day huh....

P/S: If anyone interested to open a zoo, please contact me.



No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP