Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Super-NEW Layout


Huhuhu~~~

I have a new layout~~~

And this is not just another new layout for me. This is MY OWN designed layout!!! Kekeke. Khal babe, now its ur turn, what do you think of my first-newly-designed layout? Thanks for the very BIG tips. I sooooo lurrrrve you!!!

MWUAAAAAAAH!!!

Comment on Background Layout:
Well, it took me sometime to choose the right background for the main layout (extracted from scrapbook collection). And to match it with that of the sidebars were not that easy peasy at all. It took me 2 days to play trial and error, matching here and there. I found it difficult to find a background for the centre body because I realised now that I've been using a LOT of colourful florescent and pastel colours. So the only options were to use black or white background. But, being stubborn that I am, I decided to create my own coloured matching background (thanks to photoshop gradient!). Kekeke.

Comment on Header:
I LOVE this one. Loving it. Loving it. I digitally-scraped this one. Cewah, I feel so proud of saying that :P. Anyway, I didn't think that it would really match the main layout. I was just randomly picking the colour and little did I know it would turn out just...beautifully. Aha. I am so dramatic. Owh and the font, I just downloaded one last night and this one is definitely and officially my favorite one. Hee.


No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP