Monday, September 29, 2008

4 days off


Yeap, that's right. I have 4 days off, from last Friday till Monday. Basically, we don't have anything on Friday and Monday and I think it's because the lecturers are all busy with the other cohorts. Yippee~ (tapi akhir, coz now it's Monday, the last day..ahakz).


So Friday I went to the City with Syuk and Edah, as planned. We've been planning on this lama udah because


1) I need to get my debit card pin code



2) I need to go to Argos to get a clothing rail and storage blanket bags for my clothes (which are still in my pink luggage :S ) - which i failed to do because we're too busy hunting winter clothes.



3) I need to get a winter jacket/coat - which i did from Dorothy Perkins (nanti ill upload the pics) and clothes - which i bought from Primark.

My Saturday was mostly filled with chatting online with family, especially nanah and her dearest kids :D We wanted to go to Botanic Garden (5 mins walk from our flat) but it was raining..bummer.

Sunday was just like any sunday in Glasgow to me. Me and Edah finally did go to the garden but halfway exploring the garden, hujan tia lagi...bida2. So went back home, and as usual online-ing till it was time to cook for sungkai. Bye bye Sunday~~~

Monday - no plans yet but it would involve studying for our PBL definitely. Abis tiaa cuti ku... :(

Owh ya, one more thing. Pictures of my "Early" Life in Glasgow.

1) Album 1: The Flat (Before Pics)
2) Album 2: Walking to Uni
3) Album 3: Homemade Sungkai
4) Album 4: My Room (After Pics)
5) Album 5: Friday Shopping


More pictures to be uploaded. Owh did I tell you..our flat ada cucul udah :D


Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri
Maaf Zahir & Batin



No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP