Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Takbir with tears....


Last night, we had a small gathering with the Engineering students from Brunei untuk sama2 melaungkan takbir raya on the night before Raya. It was really sad for me, listening to takbir makes u reminisce...teringat how it was like masa malam raya, helping mum out, potong kek, sediakn biscuits dalam kaca2, and the boys would be busy cleaning up the house, pasang cucul, helping out dad. Dengar takbir made me cry coz tekenang allahyarham nini laki, yang bru ja passed away. 

Going back home, I  turned on raya songs and went teary again..while studying for tutorial. Makan popia sama jagus..wawawawa...sedih nyer. 

Today, it's raya. 11:50 am. Syuk has gone missing, bejalan ya, dunno where, leaving me and edah alone dirumah. Borenk eyh, kami ani kn besalam-salaman, ambil gmbar apa. Kali MIA tia. So we both did what we do best - TAKE PICTURES!!! and yes, we are wearing baju raya ne right now. Hehehe.

Tadi chat with dad before he goes for sungkai. Knowing I won't be there on pagi raya to give my apologies and salam bapa mama, it makes my heart aches. Pa maafkan Farah if selalu nyusahkan bapa. Ma, maafkan Farah if selalu menyinggungkan perasaan mama. I wish both of u a happy hari raya :')

Owh btw - I can't upload the takbir raya..i don't know why..bummer. I'll work it out nanti..:S

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri
Maaf Zahir & Batin

No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP