Saturday, September 06, 2008

Special Edition: Sungkai and B'day cakes



Had my sungkai gathering with my former MPP friends - Ali and Azza, Abu and Hilmi, Nuh and friends, Leeda, Nisah and Fish @ Red Canopy Qlap. Sungkai was alright, not that happening as in Rizqun tho. After, we went to Thyes Gadong as we planned to have webcam chat with Nadzir (Calgary). And surprise surprise, the girls bought me and leeda each a slice of birthday cakes! It's so touching laa...

Ayt, pictures~

The gang
...or rather what's left of it after Sungkai :P

September women

My latest creation for myself :-]

Banarnya kan show off arah c Khal my new brushes...kekeke. My favourite so far, simple with elegant touch. Lawa babe? Ahaks. 

Anyway, wasn't feeling well the past few days so didn't get the chance to post on previous day. Went to Madang for sungkai with ka-watiey and children as well as my dearest cuzzies who came over just to spend time with me :D awwww, aren't they just sweethearts? LOL. We watched 2 horror movies and a another one entitled "Falone", which is a super duper hot must-watch movie. Honestly, I thought I would never get the pleasure to enjoy that much fun with my cuzzies anymore...It was fantastic. Me and Khal obviously the true die-hard screamer~ HUHUHU...we kinda rock that night, LOL. 

Updates on Bday pictures!!!

From Khal

From mummy

Lovely ;D


No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP