Sunday, January 11, 2009

Carnival Day~


It's Weekend!

Yesterday first day back to uni, today holiday again :D Don't you just love it? Kekeke. Last night, I watched Puaka Tebing Biru, a Malaysian horror movie starred by Umi Aida, Nasha Aziz and Fahrin Ahmad. I made Syuk and Al watched it with me LOL. I'd say one of the best scary movie ever made by Malaysia, a thrilling storyline that gives you never ending suspense. A bit dragging simply because the story are made into chunks so viewer can connect all the puzzling pieces together. Love it. I remember mom telling me she liked it because it kinda remind her that Thai horror movie, Nang Nak. To Khal, if you haven't seen this one, go watch it :D


Enough with horror. Let's talk about adventure! So we went to the carnival and met Ken and Nuar, our Bruneian Glasgow friends :D I'm grateful to find these 2 guys because Edah, Syuk and Al were not that keen to go for the rides, baik ja ada dangan kan naik rides gila2 kekekeke.


This was the last ride we took. One of the scariest, imagine yourself spun around high up in the air upside down...slowly LOL. Got myself dizzy after that :P

Can u believe this? If im few inches shorter, I won't be legible for any of the rides!


Look how happy those 2 guys are! If only I got myself one too..bummer..


No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP