Saturday, January 10, 2009

Wish List 2009

Gadgets

There are a lot of things I wanna buy. Things that I dream buying back in 2008 but never bring myself to buy eventhough I have the cash for it. I finally get myself to surf Amazon few days ago just to checkout the stuffs, and I know believe betapa siuknya online window shopping ani, especially if you come across the word "free shipping in UK". LOL.

  • Wishlist 1: PC Speakers. While surfing, i've come across these lots...wawawa, lawa2. Saja kan share. Harga pun lawa :D

  • Wishlist 2: Headphones. This one I found is Sennheiser  HD202 (a friend recommended me this brand). I'm gonna buy this one...Soon :D
  • Wishlist 3: Ipod Nano

Guess what!?

I bought this one :D

No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP