Saturday, February 21, 2009

My Bewtipoool Ear~



Did otoscopy and ear examination last Monday - it was entertaining. I did this before back in IM UBD, so this would be a revision for me. What's cool about it is that the faculty got this otoscope with camera in the end, just like a endoscopy but for the ear. So we took some pictures of our ear and thanks to Edah, she brought her camera so we all can see how beaaaaautiful my ears are kekekkeke..

Geeky mode:


My friends said that mine is so clear that they can see almost everything that should be seen in a normal otoscope examination including the handle of malleus, a clear transparent eardrum, a shadow hint of the handle of incus, the chordae tympanae and even the anterior part of my ear - which is often blocked by our temporal mandibular jaw.


What I'm trying to say is that...i'm proud of my ear :D

LOL

No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP