Sunday, April 19, 2009

Stories yet to be told...




I know...I didn't post anything about Paris. That's because after Paris, internet was down, and by the time it was up and running, I was busy entertaining some friends who came to visit Glasgow and as days goes along, I've run out of the mood to blog about it. Excuses...that's what I'm doing now.
Paris was lotsa fun - as you can see from the pictures I've uploaded on facebook recently. One complained why there's not a lot of pics of myself - that's because I haven't got the habit to take lotsa pics of myself yet. When I do take vain pics of myself, there must be someone, anyone, who would pop out in the pics. LOL. I have yet to upload more pics from my friends.

Paris is how I pictured it to be, although, to be honest, it wasn't as romantic as I thought it would be. Adalah...occasionally hehehe. Best thing about it is travelling with your friends...it's been a while since I've had a fun-tastic trip. Oooowh!!!! I've got to tell you this one - I've been french-ed (meaning flirted) by 3 french guys!!!! LOL. It was freaky, but weirdly something that I'm proud of hahaha. 
Anyway, if anyone would like to know more - just ask away either through my blog post board / msn or simply comment thro' the pics ;)
Ola~

No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP