Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Horror Movies Marathon

It's Monday. It's the start of the week which I promised myself to start my revision. I will. Later when the sun's down :P

I just had a resuscitation sessions this afternoon with Edah @ Victoria Infirmary. It was alright, less intense than I had expected it to be. Revisited the Basic Life Support including the use of Ambo mask and defibrillator and also had a feel of how the OSCE Resuscitation will be tested. Apparently the medical students here were not asked to go for some sort of BLS / First Aid Training like those that were required when I was in IM. Owh well, a good revision for us i supposed. It turned out my BLS certificate expires this month!


Owh yea, almost forgot what I wanted to blog about. Last weekend, I've been watching a series of horror movies LOL. Watched The Exorcism of Emily Rose - a good horror movie, didn't get to watch this last time and was fascinated how good the actress were...gosh...scary. Even watched bits and pieces of the original exorcism movie - The Exorcist, which was equally good. The funny thing is that watching the exorcism was bad enough to scare me and I still crave for malay horror movies. Seen Anak, the movie by Erra Fazira, not that scary la, reminds me of Ju-On but some scary scenes still stucked with me :S What else...watched one zombie-ish movie, and few other malay horror movies that I've seen before. The marathon was getting to me that it went to a point where my guy friends had to accompany me to go to the loo! (nothing kinky, jadi bodyguard dluar pintu saja hahaha). During those 3 days of horror marathon, I have been sleeping with companies...I wonder how it would be tonight .. :S happy happy thoughts...

No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP