Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Exam Fever...



It's the Exam Season again! My first time ever to sit for exam here in Glasgow. We didn't have one last semester because apparently it's conducted every end of the term - which kinda have its own good and bad points.

Good - Relaxing December holiday :))))
Bad - A lot to cover at the end of the term :(((

Anywho, like I always do every exam season, my bodyclock is soo screwed up that morning has become my night time where I went to sleep while my night time is my peak "belajaring" time. I was supposed to have this OSCE practice with the rest of the groups this morning and I couldn't wake up that I missed it. Shyte. Sorry E~

Here's my exam schedule:

18th MAY
Paper 1

19th MAY
Paper 2

20th MAY
OSCE Part 1
Royal Alexandra Hospital

22nd MAY
OSCE Part 2
Faculty of Medicine

FYI I have 32 Cases to cover, all of which I have covered in IM UBD last time, so I'm praying that this time my revision would be running smoothly and easy peasy. I guess the revising part is the least of my concern, its the motivation and will to study as well as the effort you need to stay awake throughout the revision phase are what seems to be the most challenging thing I have to battle with. I have to say I haven't covered as much as I wanted to..but I definitely will cover them all!

Far! You CAN DO THIS!!!


No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP