Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Not-So Relaxing Part...Back to Work

Yes, I did finished my exam 3 days ago, but today I'm back to work - SSM :S wawawa boringnyer... But i'm so not gonna think like this otherwise I ended up regretting staying here. It's just for a month, then I'm going back home to my sweet sweet home Brunei.

Looking forward to new stuffs, working in the rheumatology clinic should be fun. Plus, it's in the city so who knows I might go window shopping after hospital. And who knows maybe I finish early today, afterall the doc says its a meeting. If not pun, time will flies, so if I enjoy it, it'll be more worthwhile.

I need to go btw...off to work~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good post….thanks for sharing.. very useful for me i will bookmark this for my future needed. thanks for a great source.

Thanks
Website SEO

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP