Friday, March 05, 2010

My love story with ipod

I have this thing with this particular ipod. I like it the first time I lay my eyes on it. It's dark and mysteriously sexy in its own way I can't tell you how. My heart was drawn towards it and it still does. I then finally make my own research about ipod, u know get to know it a lil' bit better, find what i like about it, its qualities and I realised how much I want it so badly. Before 2009, I can only admire from afar, and then in the beginning of the new year last year, I finally bought it, you know, make it as your own friend. Me and this sexy ipod clicked pretty well, I get to play with it, that we are almost inseperable, just like best friend. I love every single time I spend with it. I see and play ipod almost every single day to a point where I lost my own priority. I started to make ipod as my priority.


Towards exam period, my relationship with ipod was beginning to peak. It was as if there was a chemistrical spark between me and my ipod which I can't fully understand it myself, even now, I don't even know how to describe it. Gradually, I realised that...I was in love with this ipod, which I regarded as a best friend. It was the greatest feeling ever. I am in love with my bestfriend, my ipod :D



2 months after, i lost my ipod. And with it, I lost my bestfriend :'(


I don't know how and I most certainly didn't forsee it happening. I tell you, losing your bestfriend is not the greatest feeling ever. It feels like losing member of your family. It hurts. Big time. All what is left with you are just memories.

Late 2009, when I came back to glasgow, I slowly traced my steps back, searching for this ipod. And with God's will, Alhamdullillah, I found it. My prayer has been answered. If you asked me, few months earlier, I wouldn't imagine myself to find this special ipod again. Ever since I lost it, it has never been the same between me and my ipod anymore. My ipod does not love me anymore. We are not even like bestfriend anymore. Or like friend for that matter. It's as if ipod is like a person, who you were closed with, a bestfriend for example, who had lost interest in you after a huge argument (that involves a lot of assumptions, misunderstanding and misconfrontations), that the bestfriend just give up on you, refusing to mend things alright again with you. You know what i mean? Bear in mind, this is just metaphorically speaking. And at that particular time, it feels like you're almost unworthy to be regarded as a friend. Not just to my ipod, but to any other ipod/stuffs you love.


It's 2010 now. I supposed my relationship with ipod has improved, but its not quite there yet. I ocassionally play with it, and I have to admit, I still love ipod, eventhough its not the same anymore. Everytime i spend time with it, it would make my heart wrenched and sad, that me and ipod had lost that close connection we got before. Maybe its just me, but I feel ipod doesn't like me anymore. I'm starting to think the only reason I get to play with my ipod again is because someone else brings me to play with it. If it was up to the ipod itself, I don't think I stand a chance to be able to play with it.

Aku masih sayang ipod ku. But ipod ku inda sayang aku lagi :(


This morning I was reading through my old text messages from my old phone and I found some sweet messages from this, a once, close best of friend of mine who reminds me of ipod. Funny thing right, how can you compare an ipod to a person, but it's a fact. Reading those messages make me want my ipod back even more. I got it back alright, but I don't really necessary get to see and play it as often as I would like to. I ever wonder what's gonna happen to me and my ipod. I mean i lost it before, so tough luck, i supposed at that time we don't have the fate. But then, slowly and gradually, i found myself drawn back to this same ipod. Does that means there's fate for us after all?


Well, i guess I just have to let God decides. I can only pray right? :) and afterall, its just a freaking ipod!!!! :P


No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP