Monday, March 01, 2010

1 Week



I wish I still have the passion to blog. I lost mine. Everytime I do blog, I thought, I am gonna relive that passion back into me, but honestly, I just couldn't be bothered to make the time anymore. Haiya~

Did I mention that my brother came to visit me last December and stayed here for almost 3 months here in Glasgow? Well, he did. It was awesome having someone back home coming to you, makes a huge difference in my life here. All the homesickness gone, pooofff! just like that. Unfortunately, like any other happy stories in my life, this one had to end too :'( Bro went back to Brunei officially a week ago. Yeap, I didn't take it easy. Even now a week has gone, I still miss him. It's weird, 2 months are not that long really, but to me, it feels like he has been here for ages.

I miss him. Terribly.
his designated shelf

I used to come back after being in uni/hospital the whole day, finding him in a dark room, still in bed, sleeping soundly. I was so used to seeing him in my studying chair, surfing the net, downloading the latest series. I missed the nights we spent together, eating dinner while watching the latest episodes of chuck / big bang theory or american idol or many other series. It was like a normal routine of ours, especially after the holiday was over. I missed smelling his man-ly scent after shower :'(

I took it really hard after he was gone. I went crazy just like a girl who just got dumped / left by her boyfriend. Macam orang putus cinta berabis. I kept one of his sleeping T shirt with me to sleep. I still haven't washed his bath towel coz it still has his smell on it (thank god i gave him a fresh towel to used with last time he took a shower!). I even kept the last can of POKKA and RED BULL he drank before he left (believe it or not, I went crazy to the extent that I took that red bull can from the trash!). Saved all the post-it-notes he kept to write the guitar chords of some songs he learnt. In summary, I missed him badly :'(

one of the things he likes to do before sleeping

I cried most of the nights (yeap, i still do) over the smallest silliest thing. I lost my appetite to eat, i haven't been eating proper meal for a week now except for munching on pringles / snacks. A WEEK! Imagine that :S I don't go out from my room / the flat unless I have to during these past few days. This weekend really sucks a lot! I used to bring him out for dinner / watch movies with couple of friends, but now I just couldn't be bothered to go. E actually planned to bring me out for a movie, but I instead slept early, thinking that I could avoid being dragged out of the room, only finding myself being awake the whole entire night after that, sobbing over small things :S Just recently, I was like doing work and browsing through this anatomy book, and guess what? There he was, in a piece of paper in between pages of the book. It was a sketch of him which he took during the IRN BRU Carnival last December. I cried my ass off.

So moral of the story is...never ever think that having your family members around to visit you here is a good thing. Yes, you'll be estatic and happy while they're around, but once they leave you, it really sucks a lot. So not awesome. At all.

me and him before he left :'(

No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP