Thursday, April 15, 2010

A poetry of cold

Yeap, it's confirmed, i've caught myself a cold. The full blast effect started yesterday and early this morning. Urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :S

Guess what peeps, I found a poetry on catching a cold!!! LOL

Ugh: I’ve Caught a Cold
I’ve caught a cold and I’m so bunged up.
My legs they feel like lead.
My bones ache. My throat is sore.
And there are pains inside my head.
I’ve taken lots of remedies,
In the hope my ills to cure,
But my nose it is illuminated in the brightest of reds
And I no longer look so demure.
I’m having to stay in my room all day,
My family has left me alone.
They claim they can’t take time from work,
So not much sympathy have they shown.
But now I’ve got the house to myself
I can snuggle down and have a nice rest.
I might have a cold, but I think you’ll agree
That with a day in bed I’ve been blessed.

Christine Ramsay
.....let's just say I'm stucked in bed and I have nothing better to google about :P

No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP