Thursday, April 08, 2010

Inside the mind of that psychopathic girl

I once read a book that tells a tragic story of a pyschopathic girl that (more or less) begins like this...

"One might say I always nag. I admit, sometimes I can be so persistent about many or few things. Most of the time, I did it because I BELIEVE there're strong valid reasons; and half of the time, because I think too much.

...and hence, I apologized.

One might say I make things complicated and big of an issue than it should be. I might or might not be. I admit that I can be fussy, undecisive and intolerable at times that I ended up making other people's lives difficult. But in the end of the day, I have all the good intentions and I just WANT to be happy, just like you want to be happy and just like any other human being wants to be happy.

...and hence, I am sorry if I came out as a nuisance.

One might think I am constantly pressing him/her (them) to treat me like they should be that I ended up appearing as a controlling bitch. I admit, I can be very persistent until I get what I want. But I KNOW, I REALISED and I am AWARE now that I can't force anyone to do anything that they just simply don't wish or want or like to do. I realised I can't ask one to give me more than they can give.

...and thus, I apologized.

One might think I think too much that I ended up creating an issue which doesn't actually exist at all. Perhaps as a result of my oversensitivity over small silly things. I admit, I can be overly sensitive at times, but it doesn't mean I like to create those problems. Yes, perhaps I overanalysed things, I admit that. I only did it because I BELIEVE it is a an issue even if other see it being the slightest small silliest things. Not because I don't want to see one to be happy or not because, I enjoyed arguing. I am a person who simply doesn't like people to hate me and if I can, I would try to make things better. I am afterall, just a girl with many flaws.

...and for that, I am deeply sorry.

There are always reasons why I did the things I did. If one actually know the real reason why, sit down and think about it, its perfectly understandable and reasonable why I acted that way.

Do you wanna know why?

Because ultimately, I am just that girl. A girl who found a friend whom she regarded as her partner in crime, a close friend whom she deeply cares and loves, later on got her heart broken and eversince thereafter, has been searching and seeking for that same friend who used to care for her, treat her indifferently, talk to her undoubtedly and unawkwardly, in the first place, who promised to keep her as friend so he can have her longer. She is simply that girl who is still in love with that same friend.

So to be precise, I would like to apologize for loving you at all my friend
".

Ref: PP 01, Vol 05, Issue 09

No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP