Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Mo damam or not?


Masochism = an act of deriving pleasure from physical pain.

I am not sure if I have this but I certainly do always find it pleasurable when I am in pain. Simple kind of pains like sore neck, sprain ankle, cramp legs but there is one thing i never enjoy - gastritis and food poisoning kind of pain. Pain paling palui nie di dunia. Bek plang ku sakit kepala or tegugur tegelincir dalam long bath nie (yes, many times this has happened :P).

I sensed that I'm gonna catch a cold soon, in the next few days. Liat tia saja. Always when i see other people damam, i am weird in the sense that I want to be damam jua. No, its not because I want to seek attention, I just want to feel the pain their experiencing. Macam nyaman wahhh lol. Awu aku aneh (as Sab would say).

Truthfully, i don't want to get sick at this time. See, just when I don't want to be in pain, I'll usually get it at the most inconvenient times. Exam period, or during travelling or vacations or when I am having a wonderful time. Ngok.

The weather is sooooooo nice outside! It's sunny and breezyy!!!!! I feel like going out jalan2 out in the park. I'm Edahless, boring nada dangan kan jalan2 keluar. I wish ada dangan kan jalan2 :( Going out alone is alright, but I would end up feeling even more lonely like that.

I finished covering one topic and I'm bored. Anyone fancy a walk out in the park? ;)



No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP