Monday, May 10, 2010

A bundle of nerves

It is just a week left now until my exam begins. I am really on pins and needles just waiting and anticipating for the day where I'll be fighting for my future. I am not being dramatic here, it really is the last chance for me to ever fulfill my wishes and dream to be a doctor.

It has been a rough year for me. I don't remember ever feeling like this before, like everything that you've work for before is on the line. Fail, goodbye medicine forever. Nazubillah. I really hope everything goes smoothly.

Histories have tought me to become more prepared - academically, physically, spiritually and mentally for what will about to happen when result is out. No matter what the ending is gonna be, I'll pray that Allah will always be here by my side.

I am anxious, nervous and quacking in my boots just thinking about it all.

To mom and dad, I do hope that I will make you proud regardless of what the outcome would be. Thanks for picking me up when I was down and for constantly never-endingly supporting me.

Thanks ma for being the light of my life.


Love,
blogsignature

No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP